Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sky and Sea

There will be a time when I will fly above the skies amongst the clouds and birds.  I will feel the crisp air upon my cheek and taste it in my mouth, feel it in my nostrils and eyeballs.  I will be new- just like in my dreams.  Except I'll be able to fly for longer periods of time and when I wake up I'll still be in the air.  Maybe when I go to sleep I'll dream of the land.

There will be a time just the same when I will swim beneath the deepest depths of the sea.  Except it will be as bright as day below- not like oceanographers think today.  I don't know how it'll work whether I will breathe in the water water and filter it through my lungs or something or breathe from within but that is irrelevent.  The important part is I will swim with the fish and even the sharks will be my friends. 

Hmmmm....good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment