Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dreams

I woke up today with a deep sense of gratitude where that well within was before and it is so solid and strong.  I feel very happy about this.  I feel very grateful to have people who care in my life, people who listen to my heart through my words whether I am happy, sad, or in between.

I had a dream this morning with an ostrich and a llama, they were playing and I climbed up a tree.  The ostrich was very cute.  Llama kind of disappeared.  Here is what the dream dictionary said it means

Llama

To see a llama in your dream, represents deep trust, strength and endurance. It may also mean that you are worrying too much and carrying too many problems.

Ostrich

To see an ostrich in your dream, suggests that you are not facing reality and living in a world of your own. You may be in denial or unwilling to accept a situation. Alternatively, the ostrich can symbolize truth and justice.

To dream that you are climbing a tree, signifies that you will achieve your career goals and reach those high places in society.  The degree of difficulty to which you climb the tree will measure the speed of your achievement of these goals.


Yeah, I'd say it's the positive parts of each:)  Thank you dream weaver!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment