Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moments

You are the beauty in a second.  a blade of grass in a field.  a leaf upon a tree of plenty.  a grain of sand upon the oceanside.  a salt in the sea.  

For these seconds create hours which create days which create months to years to decades to centuries to eons

for these blades of grass create patches which create knolls which create pastures to fields to forests and jungles alike

and a leaf upon a leaf to a branch to a tree to a glade to a forest of wild life that it sustains

grain upon grain to build a sand castle upon the beach for which the the vast ocean may sit upon and say hello to the land of people who were not made to breathe under water

salt for salt what would the ocean be but a river without a salt upon a salt.

to me you are a second, a blade of grass, a leaf, a grain of sand, a salt in the sea.

What I would be without a breathe upon a breathe and all of the like.

Racquel Tristan

....this is my reason for a Colorado respite to slink away and write and write and write without end without reason to simply let my silly self spill forth without interruption.  I do know now that it is necessary to experience this world and people and loved ones and obstacles to have something to write about.....I have a enough to last me a lifetime...and some.

God has other plans sometimes though and they always turn out to be better so we'll see what's around the bend..."just keep swimming" (Dori-Finding Nemo)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA&feature=related

Sometimes there are moments in time which last for but a short time and enrapture for moments beyond their existence.  All time is but one moment in which we create measures to calculate different portions of it anyways but I do believe that moments carry their own knowledge within themselves.  Time is intelligent.  It whispers to me when a certain one is special.  So had it only been one second it would have carried out just the same.  Time is intelligent and it knows all time.  

I am simply a blade of grass in it but I am beautiful just the same.  Just as that moment was in time.  Just as that moment was in time.

...although...there is... no such... thing... as......... Time.

2 comments:

  1. ps the link above is the clip from the movie which I was unable to download at the moment and may never but there it is. i Love cartoons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Robert,we went to Highschool together,I ran into this and I'm Glad.Your Words and mind are Extraordinary and your heart is full of Magic.I enjoy reading and listening to your heart and soul...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete