Sunday, November 8, 2009

7 days

I wish in parts to fall asleep beneath a tree and sleep and sleep and sleep until I no longer feel the need to any longer.  I cry in this yearning of lack of connection to that which I love and have no power or control over none other but to let it go.  This is all I have.  This yearning, this hunger, this aching, this longing, this running to a well within I somehow for some reason cannot reach.  I'm searching for an inspiration but inspiration is- it cannot be found.

So I will fast until it comes- I've decided.  I don't know what type of fast I am to do but right now I feel like fasting on water.  I've never done this and I know that it can be dangerous but for some reason I know I can do it.  Maybe it will be for a day maybe more, maybe longer but as long as I need to do it, as long as I can, I will.  Something is telling me one week.  7 days starting tomorrow.  

This past week I've had little motivation to do much- even though I know I've done this and that...it still is like a hollow within me.  So I will match my insides with my out to fast and be within as I am above...in hopes of altering my above my physical existence to a new awareness.  Miracles always seem to occur when I do this- fast.  I look forward to the new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment