Monday, January 11, 2010

CHANGE

I am ready to make some changes in my life beginning right now. Many miracles have already manifested for me and I feel very hopeful and feel that I have heavens full support in becoming an ever improving individual. Self discipline is self gratifying and it is time. Time to be what I know I am and cleave the wood ever more. To reveal the innermost piece that is me.

Time to walk the path. Today is 1/11/10 this is a special number January 11th 2010 the date where I've made the conscious decision to turn my life over yet again from the place which I now stand. Turning it over that I may access a new part of me. Just like I did on September 19th 2004. Now I'm ready to dig deeper no matter how painful it may seemingly be. Because I know of the fruits.

I'm ready and willing.

2 comments:

  1. what decision did you make on 9/19/04?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be sober:) drug and alcohol free. I have to remember that nothing worthwhile is easy. Thank you for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete