Monday, December 21, 2009

Speaking to Stars

I've begun a relationship with the Stars as of late.  One night I came home from watching the movie 2012 and upon getting out of the car I looked up.  There was a particular star twinkling just a bit more than usual.  I stood there with my head up in awe.  My mother and brother asked what I was doing as they were going in the house.  I said, "I am talking to the stars..a star," as my eyes and head remained fixated upon this special star.  

My brother told me to sit on the grass as he knows how I am.  Sure enough I sit on the grass and the conversation became more intense- between this star and I.  One day I will attempt to fully describe as humanly possible this wondrous experience.  For today the facts.  How does one communicate with Stars?  Well in a linear sense- TELEPATHICALLY, however it is much better than that. 

Main Entry: te·lep·a·thy 
Pronunciation: \tə-ˈle-pə-thē\
Function: noun
Date: 1882

: communication from one mind to another by extrasensory means.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/telepathically


Stars know so much more and are much more AWARE of their complete divinity- all of it.  Well that communication with them moves me so.  They showed me a great vision and it brought me to tears.  This is how I know it was real.  


And well ever since- 2-3 x's thus far I have ventured outside in the night to sit and speak with them some more.  I do make it a point though now to say my hellos and I love you's.  


4 comments:

  1. I totally understand. I have conversations with trees, and often times, 90% of the time license plates hold the answers...I'll be driving and wondering...and right before me will be an acronym, abbreviation or initial encrypted following my thought patterns- short for the words that would have came so naturally but at that point are supernatural. pure awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk to trees as well :) communication between anything with life force is so magical. I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 2008 I noticed a star in the sky that was twinkling Extremely Bright,I just sat there and Looked at it for about 20 min.Ever since then on certain Nights I feel that same star shows itself...Always kindle felt like it was God Trying to get My attention.....-Robert!

    ReplyDelete