Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Seeds

Delving into the deepest parts of myself....to open open up, to see, to feel. Take a look at the rawness of the substance- unrefined. Cleaving at my core like a piece of wood.

Is an uncut diamond more beautiful than a cut diamond? I believe it to be so. Doing the things I don't want to do- to be able to be more and do more of what I do. A smoother road to speak of more than walk upon.

It is these circles in time which dive into the best ones, when all I wish to do is dream the day away and wake up to a rainbow with a symphony. Happiness and flying with the birds is in my hands- I know my dreams know their own fruition, which is why I dream along just the same- just the same. Each seed knows a nectar more and more sweet.

For now the dirt of the Earth is beautiful just the same. The water of the dreams. My heart is the hole waiting for it to take root.

No comments:

Post a Comment