Saturday, October 24, 2009

Dimensions

I feel the new skin that I am in and the continuous cellular regeneration- it feels reeeeaaally good.  Very new, very lovely.  Quite a many happenings have occurred in my waking life this week and I must say that- years ago events as such were taken on by me very intensely and processing them...well wasn't my cup of tea then.  

Well life has taught me many things and I've learned many valuable lessons in it.  I can whole heartedly say that EVERYTHING, every single event, trial, tribulation, happiness, sadness, joy, fear, smile, tear, frown, hardship, sorrow, love, and loss, etc., that I've experienced and felt in all of my lives- has brought me to this point.  NIRVANA...peace within and without....balance.  I wish I could describe it.  It cannot be explained- it's more than a feeling.  It's my new and ever evolving state of now being.  Your will for me Lord and the Power to carry it out...I must say is the most miraculous, phenomenal self-fulfilling prayer, I could ever pray.

I KNOW the miracles of each moment and blessings each second carries.  Every molecule, every ingredient to LIFE is sacred.  I seem to go on and on because I attempt to envelope this unevelopeable everything.  This moment, this NOW is ALL time and so SACRED and beautiful I am beside myself- in one being tired and awe.  

Thank You 

No comments:

Post a Comment