Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tea makes everything better

As my To Enjoy list mounts. It is time for me to take a breather from the work of the day, my vacation day to be precise. The renovations are almost done and I can put my belongings and life together again. I have had opportunities throughout my life to appreciate the beauty of having a sacred space to lay my head to rest. Now is another one of those times.

I am the kind of person who needs lots of mini breaks to gather myself and refocus. It is easy to day dream on a beautiful day like today and listen to the birds singing, cuddle with my dogs that need a bath today when I am done inside, and realize it is lunch time. Oh to be human. Now is one of those times and hey it is my staycation as my lovely co-worker coined it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella This Robert stopping bye to say hello and I'm Happy to see your Doing Well. Congratulations on the yoga Certificate...Yoga Must be pretty Interesting. Stay Beautiful inside and out and that Essence will always capture people around you. Untill Next Time,Stay happy and Good luck with your Future Projects. Take care!! Robert Harper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Robert! I am doing better and better everyday I have to say:). Those are beautiful words and I appreciate them immensely. There is something about you that you have kept from me...I hope one day you will trust me enough to tell me. Blessings within and around you always.

    ReplyDelete